Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Cause For Paws

This week I've been planning on exactly where and when I'm going to make a fundraiser. I'm going to make a bake sale sometime this month or next month. I'm also thinking about starting a drive. I went on the Humane Society's website and looked through their wishlist. They needed simple things like paper towels and wipes. Things that I feel are easy to find. So after the conference I felt a lot more confident, with my passion project. Now I know exactly what I'm going to achieve in the next few months. Since next week is the presentation about our passion projects. I'm getting my poster board prepared and I'm getting myself prepared on what I'm going to say and explain why I'm passionate about this project. My plans for the on coming weeks is to try to finalize the bake sale and the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment