Sunday, November 8, 2015

Community Ptich Outcome

On Thursday, we had a community pitch. Where we had to present our passion projects to the parents and students, and what our end goal is. So I was pretty excited about that. So we prepared for the community pitch by presenting it amongst one another and I felt pretty confident about my project. I made my title eye catching and a play on words so I called it " A Cause For Paws ". I was surprised with the amount of support I got from many people. Many were very excited and supportive with my project, and we're excited to see the finished product. I was very encouraged by all the nice things people have said about my passion project, it really motivated me to try my best to make the best out of my passion project. So that's my goals, to try my best by raising as u h money possible for the animal shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment