Friday, November 13, 2015

Things I've learned

On Thursday, we had the chance to talk to Kevin Beaty. He had done many great things, which makes him very successful. Which really inspires me to do many of the things he has done. I am planning on making thank you notes to my mentor and everyone who was involved in my passion project. Another thing that made me motivated was how, Kevin did what he loved doing even if it did pay him well. It really shows how much he loves what he does and it's not just for the money. I liked how he keeps his social media up to date, and makes sure to uploads daily on Instagram for his audience. Which makes me want to maybe start a Facebook page, to help my cause. I also learned that college is not going to determine what exactly I'm going to do for the rest of my life. That also most jobs are more concerned about experience than GPA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment