Sunday, October 25, 2015

Passion Project Benchmark

This week I have accomplished many things, I found an organization that I would love to help. I found my mentor, who will make sure I am on track. I still haven't started the fundraiser, I am still trying to find where and when exactly I am going to do the fundraiser. But I am getting things sorted it out. It's taking a little longer than I thought but I'm still very excited to get things worked out and get the fundraiser going. I couldn't meet my benchmarks because I tried to see who I can partner up with to make a fundraiser, but many people did not want to partner so I'm still trying to see exactly what I'm going to do. Next week I am going to see the exact date of the fundraiser, and see exact what I'm going to make for my fundraiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment