Friday, January 8, 2016

Service Video Project

For the upcoming Service Via Video Project, I have many different ideas that I would love to incorporate in the video. We visited the Animal shelter of Cornelius yesterday on our field trip, sadly due to a family emergency I was not able to see exactly what they were looking for in the video. I learned a lot while visiting the animal shelter. They take great care of the animals and make sure that they that the animals are treated with care and they also let them outside multiple times a day, so that the animals can socialize with one another. Another thing I greatly appreciate is how they will do whatever it takes from not taking euthanizing the animals. They explained if things get serious they will send them to the Humane  Society in Charlotte because they have better experience and training with these animals. The only time they will euthanize them if its putting people in danger or if it's lifethreatening. 

So hopefully on Monday I will contact them and get a further understanding of what they're looking for. I am not sure if they want the video to be an advertisement or if they want the video to be interview driven, explaining the animal shelter. Or if they are in need if they volunteers. So on Monday my group and I will be contacting our client and understanding what exactly they're looking for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment