Friday, January 29, 2016

Service via video project

Today my group and I are going to the animal shelter. At 11:00 to 12:00. We are going to interview Kenny and possibly Trey. We are also going to take some B-roll footage of the animals. Were also going to try to capture anything else in the animal shelter that we would possibly need for the Service Via Video project. This would be our second time visiting the animal shelter and it's pretty small, so I hope this video will help advertise the animal shelter. Working on many video production project, I feel that I am more competent. Doing many different videos learning different techniques. We read a book 'Interview an expert' by: Don Goble, He gave great tips on how to conduct an interview. In class we also practiced how to properly interview someone, and what to do and not to do. I feel that the product is more important because thats what people are going to see. The end product is what we're putting out there for everyone to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment