Sunday, December 6, 2015

PSA Reflection

I learned many things creating our PSA, I learned different techniques when filming. I also learned that every little things counts, from the placement of where the person stands, to make sure the camera captures the right shots and that time is also key. It was exciting to see the end product. After all the work we put into it and seeing how far we've gotten in the past two weeks. But it's also nerve wracking knowing that the whole high school, and possibly the middle school is going to watch our PSA. I also hope that they understand the message were trying to deliver in the PSA. If I can do this PSA over, I would choose to not be in the actual PSA, I realized I'm so worked up on how I look in the film that it's all I see when I watch the PSA. I worried so much about my appearance and it made me not like the PSA due to that factor. I would also try to plan ahead of time and try not to get things done the last minute.    

No comments:

Post a Comment