Monday, September 14, 2015

Passion Project Ideas

A topic I would choose for aa moderate Twitter chat, would be a controversial topic. So theres a topic I found very interesting. Which talks about, if school should have uniforms. I choose this topic because I find this topic very interesting, and I have many points I want to discuss in the chat. What makes Twitter an effective means of communicating with others is that everyone is welcome to join, everyone can voice their own opinion. Twitter is an excellent platform for people to come and chat, and express their opinion.  

2 comments:

  1. School uniforms would be a cool chat to have, and surely it would broaden the perspectives because some people only see it one way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School uniforms would be a cool chat to have, and surely it would broaden the perspectives because some people only see it one way.

    ReplyDelete