Monday, August 31, 2015

My Passion Project

For my passion project, I have decided to focus on giving back to my community. For many years now I have made sandwiches for the people at the Urban Ministries. My passion is helping people and giving back to those who are less fortunate. It makes me feel accomplished and satisfied knowing I made someones day. This has given me a new perspective of life, I realized that I complain about many things that people wish they had. Most of the less unfortunate are grateful for being alive and have something to eat. Most people don't realize that they have it much better than most people, and giving back to the community made me realize this. This topic is very important to me because many people do need the extra help and I love helping people in anyway possible. Whether it being donating my clothes or making them food for then to eat. It really puts a smile on my face knowing I did the same to someone else. My goals for this project is to make a clothes drive and any other necessities that are needed. I also want to make a fundraiser to try to raise money for the Urban Ministries to help them get anything they are missing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment